Pillow talk is an intimate, authentic, unguarded conversation that occurs between two lovers. It is all about a loving, genuine connection and communication usually occurs in bed or while cuddling. Pillow talk could happen during the night or earlier hours of the morning with a partner. Looking at your partner and feel connected both physically and emotionally. Although building a relationship bond takes time and effort. It also requires a willingness to open up and to be patient for each other.
A huge number of people love cuddling. However, cuddling occurs when getting comfortable with your loved once, it also refers from feeling more comfortable of being intimate when your partner hold or hugs you or lying close with you. When you cuddle with someone you care about, your body releases a hormone called oxytocin (the hormone of love) that calms you and makes you more likely to deal better with stress.
What is Relationship Intimacy?
Intimacy is closeness between people in personal relationships. It’s what builds over time as you connect with someone, grow to care about each other, and feel more and more comfortable during your time together. It can include physical or emotional closeness, or even a mix of the two.
Other Intimacy types
Emotional intimacy is what allows you to tell your loved ones personal things that you might not necessarily share with strangers. Physical intimacy is about touch and closeness between bodies. Intellectual intimacy involves getting to know how another person’s mind works and sharing the map to your mind too.
An intimate relationship is an interpersonal relationship that involves physical or emotional intimacy. An intimate relationship may also involve family, friends or acquaintances.
What makes pillow talk different?
Being able to talk openly and intimately is essential in a good relationship. There’s something special about being in bed that can inspire honest conversation between two people in a loving relationship. In addition, the bed is where you share the most intimate moments with your partner. However, not only the physical space of the bed that makes pillow talk so special, it’s also the way we are positioned in the relationship.
Pillow Talk Topics
- Talking about what you love about each other.
- Sharing dreams for the future, travel and adventure, and things you want to try as a couple.
- Recalling special moments, like when you first fell in love.
- Talking about fears that need comforting.
- Reminding each other of your love.
Ways to feel close
- Spend more time touching each other. Couples should be more tactile.
- Take away the electronic devices in the bed. Smartphones and the ability to stream live 24 hours a day is not helping our love lives
- Both experts agree that couples massage is a great way to bring you closer together.
- Holding hands can make a big difference in how you feel about each other.
- Communicate your needs talking about what you like or what can help you feel closer as a couple. This includes listening to our partners and trying new things outside the bedroom as well.
- Sharing your feelings can create a safe space for you and your partner to express emotions is the ultimate expression of emotional intimacy.
In conclusion, if you find yourself struggling with any relationship issues get in touch with us. Send the word “help” to the following WhatsApp number +27 81 352 0182 and we will call you within 48 hours.
Alternately Contact us now to find out more about Mens Clinic International – Relationship issues.
To read more about pillow talk, click here.