Hygiene is important in any relationship
It is a turn off to have unhealthy hygiene in a relationship. However, having a good standard of cleanliness is a must for maintaining health. It prevents the spread of infections and diseases. Healthy hygiene may also stop odour developing on your body. If you don’t maintain your hygiene you may lose your partner, friends and many people will avoid you.
With good hygiene you can maintain your health and protect yourself from different diseases which may be caused by unhygienic foods or germ-infested activities. Make sure you always keep yourself and your surroundings clean to prevent yourself from viruses and bacterial infections. Remember when you wash your hands regularly it means you stop the spread of germs.
Why it is important to wash your hands?
According to studies, experts for the disease control and prevention say you may get germs on your hands after using the toilet or changing a diaper. Those germs may turn into other things. However, you can leave the restroom with twice the bacteria on your hands as when you entered! Moreover, if you perform proper hand-washing you may have lower rates of diarrhea, viral infections and food borne illnesses.
Steps on how to wash your hands as couple
- Grab a towel and set it aside.
- Wet your hands carefully with water.
- Use clean water (water temperature doesn’t matter).
- Apply soap and foam to your hands (include fingers and under fingernails).
- Use any type trusted soap brand.
- Scrub your hands for a minimum of at least 20 seconds.
- Clean your hands well.
- Use your reserved towel to wipe your hands.
Generally when to wash your hands?
- After changing diapers.
- After touching or handling garbage.
- When using public transport or the toilet etc.
- Before, during and after you prepared food.
- Wish your hands after entering any healthcare practice.
- Wash your hands after you go to public areas.
- Wash your hands after handling money or receipts.
- After you have been exposed to infectious illness.
- Always wash your hands after touching a visibly dirty surface.
- Wash your hands after using an ATM or any buttons on public platforms.
- Wash your hands before and after you consume food or drinks.
- Always clean your hands after you cough, sneeze or blow your nose.
- Always wash your hands when you have touched your phone or other mobile devices.
If you find yourself struggling with any relationship issues get in touch with us. Send the word “help” to the following WhatsApp number +27 81 352 0182 and we will call you within 48 hours.